Important  Notice

The ePermitting Water Use submittal maps, Water Well Construction, and the ArcGIS map will be unavailable Saturday, November 17th from 9:00 a.m. until 12:00 p.m. for maintenance.

If you have any questions before or after this upgrade, please do not hesitate to contact us at

We apologize for the temporary inconvenience and appreciate your patience.

Thank you.

News and Notes

Pre-application meetings save time!  To schedule, please contact us at:

  ERP: or 1-800-432-2045, extension 2310

  WU: or 1-800-432-2045, extension 2795


The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (Corps) will no longer be participating in the Joint Application process after October 1, 2017.  You will need to apply separately to the Corps using the appropriate federal application form for activities under federal jurisdiction.  Please see the Corps' Jacksonville District Regulatory Sourcebook for more information about federal permitting.  The District will not forward your application to the Corps.


Dewatering Applications – if you are submitting a water use dewatering permit application and the project is discharging water offsite, an offsite discharge authorization letter from the appropriate entity/property owner must be submitted and attached with the application.


 ERP General Permit for Small Projects effective July 1, 2012 - Visit the “electronic self-certification” portal at  

Help is Available!

Ř Click here for ePermitting Help Videos.


Ř Click here  for Regulatory guidance documents.


Ř File Naming Convention – information on how to name attachments. File size should be limited to 50MB.


Ř  Click here to view the list of webinar  training dates.  For additional information or to sign up for the webinars, contact us at

Welcome to ePermitting, an online resource used to apply for and research information about Environmental Resource (ERP), Consumptive Water Use (CUP), or Nutrient Source Controls/Works of the District permits. 


Utilization of ePermitting provides convenient, 24-hour online access to permit information, reduces applicant paperwork, eliminates printing and postage costs and reduces permit processing time.


To begin searching for permit information, click on the "Records Search" links in the left column.  

To submit a permit application and/or compliance data, apply to transfer an existing permit, or subcribe to receive electronic noticing of permit related information, click on the links above to log-in or create an account.   


For additional information or questions on electronic submittals, please contact us at

User SurveyDisclaimerPrivacy